Are you an aircraft enthusiast? Are you a retired pilot looking to keep your passion for flying alive? Or do you simply love flying and want to own your own business? This is the perfect business opportunity for you!
Silk Letting Ltd is proud to present to the market this one-of-a-kind, successful, family-run flight simulator business based in Bedfordshire. Our client founded the business in 2017 and has built up a fantastic client base over the years, receiving countless recommendations from customers. The business has outstanding 660 5-star reviews noted on Trustpilot and has a fantastic following of 1654 users on Facebook in addition to 5-star reviews on google and Facebook.. The business is owned by a pilot who has 25 years of extensive experience flying an abundance of aircraft and undergoing thousands of hours in simulator training. The centre offers an excellent service for all types of client, including those striving to be a professional pilot or those who simply want to experience the thrill of flying an aircraft! The business is so popular that weekends are often booked up 6 months in advance! Services have also been made COVID-19 safe and business has still been booming during the pandemic.
A new owner is preferred to have a background in aviation but does not necessarily need to be a trained pilot as the current owner is happy to continue working part-time and current staff are fully trained!
- Successful, family-run business in Bedfordshire
- 3 types of flight simulator
- Highly recommended business with loyal, returning clientele
- Profitable business with high turnover
- 5-star reviews by 200 people on Facebook and Google
- 660 5-star reviews on Trustpilot
- Great online presence with 1654 followers on Facebook
- COVID-19 safe and business still thriving during the pandemic
The business is proud to offer a fantastic range of flight simulators including 3 different makes and model of the simulator and a VR simulator. All simulators are fixed base and have no motion but feel as though you are really moving! Simulators use the latest technology to ensure that the system and controls work like real aircraft. The simulators fly from any airport worldwide and have a variety of scenarios available for all abilities. This service can be used for pilot training or just for fun! The VR simulator allows you to become fully immersed within the cockpit, adding a whole new dimension to the experience. Customers can choose from a selection of aircraft to fly. The business also offers the fear of flying sessions for those uncomfortable with flying to reassure them about the process. They also offer advanced tuition for flying, tailored to suit the individual’s needs. All simulators are made with accurate flying models for a more authentic experience. Services are offered at a fantastically affordable price to suit a variety of client’s needs.
- 3 fixed-base flight simulators of different models and makes
- VR simulator experience for a range of aircraft
- Variety of flying scenarios and experiences
- Fear of flying sessions for those uncomfortable with flying
- Advanced flying tuition
- Merchandise available to remember the experience!
- Fantastically priced service
- Group bookings tailored to the client for all events and days out
The business is located in the area of Bedfordshire, a short drive from a busy town centre and is easily accessible by car, on foot, and by public transport. It is situated in an area where it benefits from a high footfall of passing trade. It features car parking on the premises and has disabled access. The town centre has an abundance of local amenities and shops to peruse. The town is easily accessible and has links to many major UK cities.
- Located in a busy area benefitting from high footfall and passing trade
- Car park and disabled access on the premises
- Close to a town centre
- Accessible on foot, by car, and by public transport
- Easily accessible to large cities in the UK
Specific location details can be provided upon request.
REASON FOR SALE
Our client is selling this fantastic business as they wish to semi-retire, however they are offering their services to a new owner on a part-time consultancy basis if required, to ensure high levels of training are continued.
PREMISES AND FITTINGS
The business operates from a portable building unit, fitted with reception area and simulator rooms. It is fully fitted with all equipment for trade including 3 flight simulators of different makes and models and a VR Motion simulator. The business has also invested in equipment to ensure that they are operating COVID-19 safe, with a fogging machine to disinfect the premises using Steri-7 and safety screens have been installed where necessary.
- 3 different flight simulators
- VR Motion Simulator
- Reception area
- Aircraft Seats
- COVID-19 equipment
Detailed information regarding the premises and assets can be provided on request.
Our client currently employs 5 members of staff who are trained in all aspects of the business.
RENT AND LEASE
Leasehold property with an annual rent circa £9,876. The current lease ends in 2022.
Our client is exempt from paying business rates.
The unit is fully fitted with security features including a CCTV system with 4 cameras, an alarm system, and a SmokeCloak device.
Monday – Saturday 10am-6pm
HAND OVER PERIOD
Our client has kindly offered a handover period for a new owner, which would need to be negotiated. They have also offered to work under the new owner on a consultancy basis to ensure high levels of training are continued if the new owner is inexperienced.
REASONS TO BUY
- Successful business
- High turnover
- Unique business opportunity
- Highly recommended by clients
- Close to local amenities
- Fully fitted for immediate takeover
- Hand over period available
- Attractive business
- 5-star reviews on Facebook, Google and Trustpilot
- Create an online booking system to allow customers to book online with ease.
- Could franchise the business across the UK.
Contact Mounif at Silk Letting Ltd on 0161 507 9791 or Mounif@silkletting.co.uk to enquire today.