- Well-established Bridal Boutique retail business situated in a prime location in Wolverhampton.
- Specialized in offering a variety of services including in-house seamstress services, sale of high-quality Wedding dresses, Bridesmaid dresses, prom dresses, baby and flower girl dresses in addition to a range of jewellery and accessories.
- Business price Includes all of the fixtures, fittings, and stock in addition to the business social media platforms and website.
- This well-presented and fully equipped Bridal boutique occupy 2 story spacious premises allowing to run the business to its full potential.
- Free Parking available directly outside the premise
- The Annual rent is £6,000 per annum and the business currently benefits from small business rates relief.
Silk Letting Ltd welcomes to the market a beautiful bridal boutique retail business. Situated on the outskirts of Wolverhampton city centre, the fully equipped business has been established for more than 10 years and has a fantastic local and online reputation with five-star reviews on many online platforms. The Bridal boutique offers a range of high-quality services covering all aspects of In-house seamstress services, sale of high-quality Wedding dresses, Bridesmaid dresses, prom dresses, baby, and flower girl dresses in addition to a range of jewellery and accessories.
It is fully equipped and includes all of the fixtures, fittings, display units, and stock with hundreds of dresses that will all be included with the business sale. The Bridal boutique also benefits from a great online presence with more than 2000 followers on social medial platforms and a well-presented website that are also included with the business sale.
The business occupies a 2-storey premise with parking available directly outside the premise making this business easily accessible by both the owners and customers. It is a fantastic opportunity for any new owner to take over a well-established and fully quipped retail business in Wolverhampton that has huge growth potential and a fantastic reputation.
This well-presented Bridal boutique occupies 2 story premises allowing it to run the business to its full potential. It is well presented from the outside with glass windows facing the busy main road allowing customers to view the well-presented dresses to attract a wider client base.
Inside the high-quality dresses are well presented with 5 wedding dress bays, 2 bridesmaid dress bays, 1 mother of the bride outfit bay and 1 flower girl bay. In addition to the display rooms, the business also includes a dressing room and is fitted with all of the fixtures, fittings and stock needed to run the business to its full potential.
Fixtures and fittings:
- Wedding dresses x 120
- Bridesmaid dresses x 160
- Display units
- Fixtures and fittings
Situated 1.2 miles from Wolverhampton City Centre, the bridal boutique is in the heart of West Midlands within easy reach of Sandwell, Birmingham and Staffordshire. The boutique is also situated on the A41 has which leads directly into Wolverhampton city centre as well as the surrounding areas making it easily accessible and highly recognizable.
The business enjoys all the considerable commercial advantages of a fantastic trading position such as the free parking located on the side street next to the business. The boutique is surrounded by local amenities such as takeaways, coffee shop, restaurants attracting high footfall.
As well as the prominent trading position, the transport links in the area are fantastic with Wolverhampton Railway Station being a short 6-minute drive away as well as the West Midlands Metro system operating past the property making it easily accessible from Wolverhampton City Centre and Birmingham.
- Located on the main road.
- Nearby public transportation
- Nearby to local amenities
- Nearby Parking available
The property currently has 4 CCTV cameras located downstairs as well as metal roller shutters at the front of the property.
Rent and length of the lease:
The rent is currently £6,000 per annum.
The business currently benefits from small business rates relief.
The business is currently owner-operated, no other staff are employed.
The business currently only operates on a part-time basis, by opening three days a week:
Wednesday 10 am-4 pm
Friday 10 am–4 pm
Saturday 10 am–4 pm
Reason for sale
The client wants to pursue other business ventures which have created a brilliant opportunity for any new owner to take over a well-established and fully equipped retail business.
- The business is currently only open three days a week, this means that there is an amazing opportunity for the new owners to increase revenue by extending the working days.
- Online Marketing campaign to reach a wider client base in addition to increasing the services to satisfy more customers.
A Viewing of this business is highly recommended to appreciate its true value and the potential it has for a new owner!
Contact Mounif at Silk Letting Ltd on 0161 507 9791 or Mounif@silkletting.co.uk to secure your viewing today!