Silk Letting Ltd welcomes to the market this fantastic, eye-catching mobile catering business, specialising in providing delicious spit-roasted chicken to private events, festivals, and occasions. The business is fully equipped for trade and can be operated as a full-time business or even as a part-time business for an investor looking to earn some extra income on the side!
The business boasts a great advantage of being a mobile business, meaning that a new owner would have complete freedom to trade from almost any location! Our client has previously traded in Croydon, Bromley, Lambeth, and Dartford, and has created a lasting impression in several locations.
This is a brilliant business opportunity with great potential in a plethora of areas, including the possibility to trade on a more frequent basis at local markets or locations, increase business opening hours, and potentially increase the services available to reach a wider clientele.
- Unique business offering mobile catering for spit-roasted pulled chicken
- Fantastically presented a trailer with professionally designed branding
- Fully fitted with equipment ready for trade
- Mobile business – possibilities for trade are endless!
- A recognised business that has previously traded at many festivals and events
- Perfect full-time or part-time business for extra income on the side
- Fantastic potential to trade at a variety of events and locations
- Twisted Chicken holds an excellent Food Hygiene Rating of 5.
- Pulled chicken in a bap, wrap, or brioche
- Chicken meals including quarter chicken, half chicken, full chicken, chicken wing
- Salad boxes
- Soft Drinks
- Chips and sweet potato fries
- No fixed location meaning that the business has unlimited trading locations!
- Previously traded in the South and East London areas
- Traded frequently at a pub for public holidays and events
- Catered for numerous events and festivals including Garage Nation Festival and Lambeth Country Show
REASON FOR SALE
Our client is, unfortunately, selling due to health issues making it incredibly difficult for them to run the business. This has created a fantastic opportunity for a new buyer to enjoy this unique business’s huge potential and push sales and profits to their maximum.
- Beautiful professionally designed eye-catching, bright exterior
- Bingham Catering Trailer – Bespoke Rotisserie, VIM – 10281
- 22ft long, 8ft wide and 12.6ft high
- 32amp single phase cable
- 7 pin trailer plug
- Weight of trailer – 2700kg
- Tow bar
- Stabilizer feet
- Lockable gas bottle storage
FIXTURES & FITTINGS
- Stainless steel worktops with double sink
- Display Refrigerator & Storage Refrigerator
- Roller Grill Heated Display Unit
- Hob water heater
- Orange marquee for outside of trailer
- Electric cables for generator and plug
- Heated Victor oven hob unit
- Casio Till System
- All cooking equipment and utensils
- Rotisserie Oven with 6 skewers
- Hot water system
- Stock included
- Create social media pages on all platforms and introduce a marketing campaign to attract a wider clientele.
- Investigate potential regular trading spots such as industrial estates and markets to increase trade and boost profits.
- Extend business hours as currently trading on a part-time basis.
- Potentially investigate obtaining an alcohol license to invite a new customer base.
- If the footfall in the area decreases, there is an opportunity to move to different areas or multiple areas in one day.
- The trailer could benefit from listing their contact details alongside the rest of the branding on the exterior to attract other potential customers for events.
A Viewing of this business is highly recommended to appreciate its true value and the potential it has for a new owner.
Contact Mounif at Silk Letting Ltd on 0161 507 9791 to secure your viewing today